Flamborough Residential and Day Treatment Program
- 10-bed residential and day treatment program.
- Adolescent males ages 12-18.
- Safe and stable environment for youths unable to live with their families.
- Run at the Flamborough site.
- Referrals are required from the Hamilton Children’s Aid Society or the Hamilton Catholic Children’s Aid Society.
The Flamborough Residential program is available to male youths 12-18 years of age, who are experiencing emotional, social and behavioural difficulties.
The program provides a caring, safe and stable environment for adolescents who are unable to live with their families, or who are experiencing a breakdown in their foster home or treatment placement. The program works with families where possible.
The program at the Flamborough site has a 10-bed capacity. The program is staffed by professional Child and Youth Workers and a part-time Social Worker.
Day Treatment Program
Youth in residence also attend the Day Treatment classroom at the Flamborough site. The Day Treatment program provides a therapeutic learning environment. The Day program is staffed by a full-time Child and Youth Worker, working with Residential staff, and a Special Education Teacher, who is employed by the local Board of Education.
The team can call on an array of clinical resources, including a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Therapist, FASD consultant, Clinical Assessments and Measures, and Complex Needs consultant.
The ultimate goal of service is the re-integration of the youth to family, a less intrusive setting or independent community living.
- This program is only available to youth in the care of the two sponsoring Children Aid Societies.
- Referrals are made only through the Children's Aid Societies (Hamilton Catholic CAS and Hamilton CAS).
831 Collinson Rd., Flamborough
133 King St. W.
PO Box 65548
Dundas ON L9H6Y6